Since the weather is getting nicer, it's time to go outside in the fresh air and start walking.
Here are some benefits of walking...
1. Boosts Endorphins (easing stress, tension, anger, fatigue, and confusion in 10 minutes!
2. Reduces glaucoma risk
3. Limits Sickness by halving odds of catching a cold
4. Halves alzheimer's disease risk over 5 years
5. Improves heart health by increasing heart rate and circulation
6. Works arm and shoulder muscles
7. Engages abdominal muscles
8. Improves blood pressure by 5 points
9. Builds bone mass, reducing isk of osteoporosis
10. Limits colon cancer by 31% for women
11. Strengthens legs, including quadriceps, hip flexors, and hamstrings
12. Improves balance preventing falls
13. Burns more fat than jogging!
Only 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week
can make you HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER!